Financial assistance is available for Soldiers and Families affected by the wildfires in California, Oregon, Washington, and more.
Eligible Soldiers may receive grants, zero-interest loans, or a combination of both to support evacuation and recovery efforts related to the wildfires in California, Oregon, Washington, and other adjacent states. Examples of valid needs include home repair, auto repair, appliance repair or replacement, insurance deductibles, fuel, utilities, temporary lodging, and more. Talk to your nearest AER officer to learn more about valid needs.
- Active Duty Soldiers (& Family)
- Retired Soldiers (Longevity or Medically) (& Family)
- Surviving Spouses & Children
- Title 10 ARNG & USAR activated for more than 30 consecutive days (& Family)
- Title 10, Title 32, or TPU ARNG & USAR not activated or activated for less than 30 consecutive days (& Family)
- Title 10, Title 32, or TPU ARNG & USAR activated in response to the western wildfires (& Family)
How To Request Assistance:
Are you an AER officer? Click here to view Western Wildfires Disaster Assistance (Bulletin 09-2020).