Financial assistance is available for Soldiers and Families affected by Hurricane Sally.
Eligible Soldiers may receive grants, zero-interest loans, or a combination of both to support recovery efforts related to damage caused by Hurricane Sally. Examples of valid recovery needs include home repair, auto repair, appliance repair or replacement, insurance deductibles, fuel, utilities, and more. Talk to your nearest AER officer to learn more about valid needs.
- Active Duty Soldiers (& Family)
- Retired Soldiers (Longevity or Medically) (& Family)
- Surviving Spouses & Children
- Title 10 ARNG & USAR activated for more than 30 consecutive days (& Family)
- Title 10, Title 32, or TPU ARNG & USAR not activated or activated for less than 30 consecutive days (& Family)
- Title 10, Title 32, or TPU ARNG & USAR activated in response to Hurricane Sally (& Family)
How To Request Assistance:
Are you an AER officer? Click here to view Hurricane Sally Disaster Assistance (Bulletin 10-2020).